Pin It button on image hover

søndag den 22. juli 2012

Strip it challenge (Hard Core Crop #5) - Rainbow mobile

And finally my last Core' challenge participation - the Strip it challenge. So happy the kids were sleeping tight last night. I am a bit tored today, but it was fun cropping till after midnight. It's been awhile!!

Strips made me think of rainbows. My first strips were used for a rainbow on a layout for another challenge, because I recalled a kids project I had seen a while back with a rainbow mobile with cardstock strips and cottonballs 'n all! Figured I would try to create such a mobile for my baby boy.



And details of the mobile:





Here is sort of an how-to in pictures. My strips were 0.5":







And finish off with clouds and raindrops on twine (forgot to take pics).  

And finally a card I did for a mini challenge to get inspired by another challenge entry. I was inspired by Beth Ullman's colorful layout.

3 kommentarer:

Leeann Pearce sagde ...

Trine... do you know what i just adore your creations you are a breath of fresh air to me. I am truly inspired by you! Everything you have created for the core crop has been more than awesome. I have learnt so much from this amazing cardstock and you too! hope you have a great week see you again!

Melinda Spinks sagde ...

Trine, I've enjoyed all your creations in the Core crop and your strip challenge is just adorable. Such a unique idea and beautifully photographed.

sophie sagde ...

love that idea!! so great!