Pin It button on image hover

fredag den 20. juli 2012

Color challenge (Hard Core Crop #8)

I have deadlines coming up for projects really soon, but for the past two weeks I have gotten into a true vacation mode of just having fun and relaxing with my family. Nothing wrong with that, but now I need to get into the creative spirit again, and what better way to get the creative juices flowing than to challenge yourself? Always works for me, so when I was invited to join the Hard Core Crop I knew that was what I needed...

The first challenge I have finished is a color challenge and I created this card:



The challenge was to use these colors: 


I used these perfectly matching Core'dinations papers:


I was inspired by another hard core challenge to create handmade embellishments and made the flowers and leaves on the card. I cut out two types of flowers. One is just a layer of circles with a fabric brad and the other one is those cute rolled flowers.   



I finished a few more challenges (click to see my projects): die-cut challenge and trends challenge.

2 kommentarer:

Lydia sagde ...

SImply stunning!! Love all the differrent uses of COre!! Thank you so much for playing along!!

Leeann Pearce sagde ...

You did such an amazing job with the color challenge... and i really love those flowers you made also! awesome work!!!