Pin It button on image hover

fredag den 20. juli 2012

Die cut challenge (Hard Core Crop #7)

I managed to finish a third challenge last night from the challenges posted on the Core'dinations blog. A challenge to use Core'dination cardstock with die cuts. Having so much fun with this...

I cleaned the dust off an old Quickutz leaves-die and a newer Papertrey ink flower-die and made this card. Used a Studio Calico stamp and their fun wood veneer woman to add a femine touch to the masculine colors.




I also did a color challenge (click here to see) and a trendy challenge (click here to see)

3 kommentarer:

Leeann Pearce sagde ...

Oh my goodness that card is to die for!!! LOVE IT!!!!

June Houck sagde ...

Beautiful, Trine! I have loads of QuicKutz too...I should dust them off ;)

I love your flower and the decorative brad in the center.

Andrea Amu sagde ...

This is just gorgeous! I really admired the use of the Black Magic Core on your card and how you used sanding and paper tearing! Beautiful dimension with your die cuts too!

Thanks so much for playing along on the Hard Core Crop!