Pin It button on image hover

søndag den 16. juni 2013

Layout with mini album


For this layout I included a mini album with photos. The idea was inspired by eclectic mini albums and the popular file folders by Heidi Swapp.

I had several photos from 2006 and 2011 documenting the growth of my son and his friend. I wanted to include one from each year, but couldn't find a good way to place them on the layout. Actually I wanted to use three photos, and found it impossible to get a well-balanced layout.



Then I came up with the idea to use all photos, but just layered on top of each other. I created tabs for each page, so they would be easy turn over. 



I used washi-tape to attach the pages together and for the photos (couldn't find my glue in the mess on my desk, but tape works perfect as both adhesive and embellishment :-)). The last page is a 4x6 journaling card, which I attached to the layout. 



I will definitely use this idea again in the future. Super easy way to include many photos and still keep the layout clean and simple. 

3 kommentarer:

Charlotte sagde ...

Rigtig fint layout og en super ide med et mini album.

Mange hilsner fra Charlotte

Leanne sagde ...

OMGosh! gorgeous! loving the mini including extra photos..x

Karina Beck sagde ...

Flot layout med indbygget minialbum.