Pin It button on image hover

lørdag den 6. april 2013

Project Life (week 5 + 6)

I have done a little catching up on Project Life the past weeks and am now just 1 week behind. That might never happen again, so I thought I'd share my enthusiasm! I have now finally taken pics of my pages and are ready to show them on the blog. Really haven't gotten back into taken pictures of my projects this year. It takes such a long time, and by now I must have 20 new layouts and many cards that might/might not make it to the blog. My days seem to dissapear so fast...

Here are two more weeks from out vacation. Our final week on Borneo (on the Kinabatangan river and in Kota Kinabalu) and first week on the Philippines (in Manila and on Bohol):


 
I think this was my first time trying a page protector with a 12x6" pocket. Worked perfectly with the city map, but the other side I would have done differently if I had the time (and had it as a priority to make a pretty Project Life. My priority is documenting, so it stays this way!)




 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

2 kommentarer:

Karina Beck sagde ...

Sikke et eventyr, i har været på. Bare det var mig.; )
God weekend.

lam sagde ...

sikken nogle fantastiske billeder og flotte sider