Pin It button on image hover

lørdag den 13. april 2013

Rubberduck party

I finally got around to editing pics from a party we held for Melvin in September. I posted them on my photography blog, but also wanted to share them with you. My little sister, who is a true master of fantastic cakes and cake pops, and I have planned themed parties for some years now, and the planning, preparations and excecution of these parties is just as fun as the actual parties. This time the theme was rubberduck!








I still need to do the pictures from Asbjørns Toy Story party last summer. But there's so so many I don't know where to begin the editing process...

Go like Brandt-Lassen Photo on Facebook :-)

3 kommentarer:

Leanne sagde ...

Wow!!! Just stunning!! Those cake pops are fabulous!!

Kim sagde ...

This looks amazing!!!!!!!

sophie sagde ...

this is so cute!!!:) lucky boy!